The Laguna Power Heat 500 watt De-Icer will keep an area thawed and open in the pond, allowing....
Hagen Laguna Power Pond Heater De-Icer (500 watts) - PT1643
The Laguna Power Heat 500 watt De-Icer will keep an area thawed and open in the pond, allowing the release of toxic gases from fish respiration and decomposing organic matter to escape. At the same time it allows oxygen to re-enter the pond. Safe for plastic and liner ponds, the pond de-icer will not harm fish or plants. The heater has dual zone integrated thermostats to help the heat distribution. Suitable for water garden in areas reaching -6 ºC / 20 ºF and below.
Hagen Laguna Power Pond Heater De-Icer 500 watts - (PT1643)
• Keeps an area thawed, preventing the pond from completely freezing and allows for crucial gas exchange.
• Safe for plastic and liner ponds, will not harm fish.
• Convenient hook for installing aeration hosing.
• Automatic shutoff that prevents overheating.
• 22 ft (7 m) cord with grounded plug - power 110vac.
• Temperature is controlled by 4 interacting NTC thermistors which sense temperatures at 4 different locations within the unit.
• Made from stainless steel which gives it an extremely high impact resistance over plastic models.
• Helps keep Goldfish and Koi alive during winter months.
• The output power was increased by 58% in the 500 watt model.
• Fast and easy installation.
As the cool weather approaches it is time to start preparing your pond for the winter months. Laguna offers a variety of products to help you winterize your water garden.